* Assists and provides administrative support to the Executive Director.
* Interacts with school districts and other agencies.
* Manages and maintains records, files, reference materials, and documents (Current and historical).
* Sets up and manages paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
* Responds to, makes, arranges and redirects external and internal inquiries, Emails, calls, correspondence and messages to the appropriate parties and takes messages as necessary.
* Opens, reads, routes, distributes and tracks incoming mail or other materials.
* Operates office equipment and arranges repairs when equipment malfunctions.
* Greets visitors or callers and handles their inquiries or directs them to the appropriate persons.
* Maintains scheduling and event calendars. Schedules and confirms appointments for Executive Director. * Assists with the coordination of conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies. Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations for office personnel.
* Operates electronic mail systems and coordinates the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
* Assists with communication with parents regarding routine matters.
* Prepares and distributes monthly Board meeting packets timely and professionally including reports, agendas, previous meeting minutes, and any other required documents and attachments.
* Reviews work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
* Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
* Mails information, letters, and any other materials/items for IEA.
* Orders and dispenses supplies for the school office and the leadership team. Maintains office supplies by checking inventory and orders items needed. Responsible for keeping the supply closet organized, clean and neat.
* Responsible for ensuring purchase orders from all administrative personnel are completed accurately, obtains all the appropriate approvals, and submits them timely to the Business Office for final processing.
Organizes and maintains in order and accurately all matters related to the IEA Main Office operations such as supplies, files, equipment, materials and furniture.
* Responsible for maintaining and ensuring confidentiality and security of school, employees, students and parents records and information. This also includes school and student property, files, and documents.
* Acts as a representative of IEA by greeting and assisting all visitors, vendors, students and their families/guardians, consultants and employees with respect and helpfulness. Provides excellent service to all IEA stakeholders, vendors and visitors.
* Screens visitors and ensures appropriate sign in & out and security procedures are followed adhering to IEA protocols.
* Performs the necessary back up functions for the IEA LEA and Education Office during the absence of the school LEA Liaison/Administrative Support staff including data entry, mail, answering calls and inquiries, email, disseminating documents to the appropriate parties, and any other responsibilities under the scope of the main office.
* Acts as the backup for RenWeb data entry for the LEA Liaison. Responsible for maintaining up-to-date with all RenWeb functions used at IEA.
* Interfaces /Communicates with all IEA Program Staff and departments.
* Assist development office with events as it relates the tracking and maintenance of information on the GiftWorks database. Ensures all gifts/donations received through the Development Office are entered in the GiftWorks database.
* Create invitations for school graduation and assists with the preparation of graduation programs.
* Processes and completes all the gratitude and memorial correspondence letters and notes, attains signatures and completes mailing for entire IEA.
* Responsible to ensure Faculty and Student Handbooks are updated as needed and before the beginning of each school year. Includes incorporating any reviews, changes, and updates. Coordinates the printing and dissemination of these materials.
* Prepares all admissions packets including forms, evaluation information, handouts and any other related materials for visitors and incoming students
* Assists with other tasks as needed